Congratulations to the fifty winners in our STAR TREK ONLINE “Agents of Yesterday” Giveaway!
Michael A., Chris R., Dilton T., Brandon B., Rob V., Joe R., Ben L., Jason Z., David C., Jim N., Ogame T., Richard B., Alexander H., Matthias P., Lee M., Philip H., Evan V., Ronnie C., Adrien P., Tomte K., Byron P., John M., Jannik L., Thomas S., Mihajlo B., Gabriel F., Chuck C., Florian H., Otto K., Sebastian R., Christopher G., Steve M., Timothy F., Maria P., Simon L., Joey B., Alexandre M., Michael V., Matthew R., Dawn R., Tristan R., Arty R., Valentini A., Steve, Anyanka H., Rafic V., Tanya M., Rachael J., Jim G., and Lee J.!
To celebrate the launch of Star Trek Online’s new expansion, “Agents of Yesterday,” TrekCore has teamed up with Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios to give away Temporal Agent Starter Packs!
Each pack includes several items to help you create a brand-new Temporal Agent, including two temporal ships, torn uniforms from the original Star Trek series, an 0718 Bridge Officer and the official title of “Temporal Agent.”
Each pack contains:
- Tier 1 USS Enterprise (Constitution-class): a durable, versatile ship, it handled a variety of missions, including exploration, first contact, research, and system defense.
- Tier 6 Temporal Battlecruiser (Paladin-class): it features a potent weapons platform, and a number of sophisticated maneuver systems make the =a remarkably agile vessel for its class.
- TOS Torn Uniforms: the classic Original Series uniforms worn and torn from battle.
- 0718 Cyborg Bridge Officer: a cyborg with a specialty in computer systems.
“Agents of Yesterday” sends players on a mission to save the future by protecting the past. The expansion allows players to create a brand-new captain from the classic Star Trek series, the quintessential television show that gave way to one of the most popular science-fiction franchises of all time.
Captains can explore planets taken directly from the show, while commanding one of several 23rd Century starships, including the classic Enterprise starship and many other designs inspired by the classic aesthetic. All of the Star Trek timelines and universes collide when enemies threaten to destroy the past, calling for the recruitment of Star Trek Online’s bravest to become Temporal Agents and defend our very existence.
“Agents of Yesterday” introduces an exciting cast of characters, voiced by beloved Star Trek actors. This includes the original Star Trek series’ Chekov, played by Walter Koenig and Montgomery Scott, voiced by Chris Doohan, son of James Doohan.
The expansion also features Admiral Leeta from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, reprised by Chase Masterson and Temporal Agent Daniels from Star Trek: Enterprise, played by Matt Winston.
Actor Joseph Gatt will also make his Star Trek Online debut as cyborg crewman 0718 from Star Trek Into Darkness. In addition to a new cast of characters, “Agents of Yesterday” also introduces a new specialization tree and new task force missions.
A full list of the expansion’s features include:
- New Episodes: Players can access the new tutorial section to start their journey as a Captain from Star Trek: The Original Series and experience over a dozen new missions.
- New Starships: “Agents of Yesterday” includes over a dozen new starships from every era, from the famous 23rd Century Constitution-class Cruiser to the 31st Century Chronos-class Temporal Dreadnought.
- New Specialization Tree: After becoming a Temporal Agent, players can manipulate time to ensure the timeline is protected against those trying to destroy the past.
- New Special Task Force Missions: This new feature allows captains to team up with other members of the community to take on all-new challenges in space and on ground.
- An All-Trek Cast: The expansion features Chekov, Daniels, and more characters straight from the TV shows and movies voiced by the original actors.
- New Universe to Explore: “Agents of Yesterday” features content, actors and themes from the Kelvin Timeline, the universe in which the 2009 and 2013 Star Trek films are based.
To enter the contest, just email us your name and email address by July 20, 2016.
We’ll select fifty names from all entries received to win one Temporal Agent Starter Pack each. Those winners will be emailed the in-game code and instructions how to add the pack to your Star Trek Online account.
Good luck to all!