We’ve been covering much of the planned Star Trek: Discovery merchandise — including upcoming books and comics, model starships, pins, gaming upgrades, action figures and accessories, and uniform insignia badges — and today CBS revealed a full list of initial licensees for upcoming products (via License Global).
New licensees for “Star Trek: Discovery” include:
· Simon & Schuster for a worldwide publishing program
· IDW for comics
· Titan Entertainment for souvenir magazines
· Disruptor Beam for a mobile game update to “Star Trek: Timelines”
· Rubie’s for costumes
· Eaglemoss for die-cast ship models
· Trevco for t-shirts in the U.S.
· Anovos for replicas of the new Starfleet uniforms in the U.S.
· Rizzoli for calendars in the U.S.
· McFarlane for figures in the U.S.
· QMX for prop badges and replicas in the U.S.
· FanSets for pins in the U.S.
· Gentle Giant for 3D replicas in the U.S.
· Danilo for calendars in Europe
· Pyramid for posters, prints and fan gear in the U.K.
· Cotton Division for apparel and accessories in France
· Impact Rock for posters and prints in Australia.
CBS Consumer Products senior vice president Veronica Hart also released a statement along with the licensee list.
We are excited to bring the iconic world of ‘Star Trek’ back into fans’ homes through this fantastic new series and new product collections.
This impressive lineup of partners is just the beginning and fans can expect to see more as we prepare to beam up to the U.S.S. Discovery this fall.
Come back to TrekCore often for more Star Trek: Discovery news.